The Agency aims to contribute to the reduction of energy demand, and to the development of renewable energies (including solar thermal issues), in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions on its territory. The Agency is mainly involved in energy efficiency in the building sector.
Informing, raising awareness and networking
To complete its information and awareness raising missions, the Agency regularly organises activities adapted to its public, so they can share innovating experiences:
- Animations dedicated to the general public: exemplary visits, practical workshops, energy-cafÃ©s, conferences, documentaries, projections or (documentary projections)â€¦
- Professional events: technical visits, professional workshops, conferences, technical breakfast meetingsâ€¦
- Taking part in local events: forums, festivals, energy daysâ€¦
- Organisation of raising awareness campaigns dedicated to building users
- Practical tools conception: libraries, energy consumption tools kits, technical data leaflets...
>> Creating information and meeting opportunities to discover and share innovating ideas!
Advice and technical support to project contractors
To assist people who want to get involved in a construction or renovation project, the Agency has set up the following services:
- Advice on energy efficiency and renewable energies
- Decision support tools: technical data leaflets, follow-up boardsâ€¦
- Project accompaniment: strategy, technical follow-ups, evaluationâ€¦
- Funding information: subsidies, calls for proposalsâ€¦
>> Personal advice and support to make the right choice on all energy issues!